Friday, August 14, 2009

bored! bored! bored!

haiz.. long time din update my blog ored... so boring juz come here to update abit lo~~ ltr many dust tak bagus kan ?

finally i sem break lah~~ wee~ suppose to happy but haiz... i can say is this sem break suck !! completely !! SUCK !! many things happen to me but i hav to face it since this is my responsiblity... no choice lo die die also need to face it.. ish dun say sad thing lah.. not good to say it out although say it out will feel better.. but for me is ok lah.. tmr will be better mah ! wee~


so soon my breaks will end on nx week.. and nx w
eek, my college ( BERJAYA UCH) will hav a orientation for the new students... hehehe.... wat i can say is... THEY GG LAH !! wakakakka!! they will suffer in our seniors' hand.. wakaka.. think only SS-ing ored... hahaha...


this few day keep thinking wan to watch movie... many nice movie le.. wan to watch all but got problem.. NO TIME ARR! geli lah ku.. ish... ei my bros who study kat TARC! free find me lah... i so bored le... really takde ngam time to meet meet 1 meh...

i think tat all for this topic lah... i think... i think so..ya tat all... lol~~

No comments:

Post a Comment